What do you need for a sock monkey?
Sock Monkey (and Friend) DIY
- Supplies: two long thick socks, needle and thread, scissors, two black buttons, polyester plush.
- Take both socks and sew arms, body, legs and ears.
- The first sock will be the body. …
- Next, take the other sock and cut and sew the arms, tail, and ears.
How do you make a dog out of a sock?
- Turn one sock inside out to make the body and hind legs.
- Flatten the sock so that the heel is facing up. …
- Use the length from the opening of the sock to the heel to create the hind legs. …
- Turn the sock right side out and stuff with fiberfill and lavender.
- Sew the gap closed.
How do you make a stuffed bunny out of a sock?
- Fill a sock with rice. Tie a piece of string around the top part to make the body/head.
- Cut right down the middle of the extra sock part.
- Round the ends of the ears with a scissor. …
- Hot glue on embellishments for the face, cut twine for the whiskers and decorate with ribbon/bows to finish!