How do you make an oversized shirt fit without cutting it?
How To Make an Oversized T-shirt Cute Without Cutting
- Wear It as A Crop Top with A Front Knot.
- Tie A Bow on The T-shirt.
- On The Side of The T-shirt Tie a Knot.
- Tie A Knot at The Back and Wear It as A Crop Top.
- Tuck In the T-shirt.
- Turn Your Oversized T-shirt into A Fitted Top or T-shirt.
- Wear It as a Cropped Cardigan.
What is French tuck?
The “French tuck,” also known as the “half-tuck” or “one-hand tuck,” is a term for the simple styling trick of tucking in only the front of your shirt, popularized by fashion expert Tan France on Netflix’s Queer Eye.