All you have to do is go to the search bar on TikTok and type in “duet” followed by the username of the person who made the original video. Then all of the related duets will populate.
How do you watch stitches and duets on TikTok?
How to view Stitches on TikTok
- Launch TikTok.
- Go to the ‘Discover’ tab.
- In the search bar, type ‘#stitch@username’ with the word ‘username’ replaced with the name of whichever creator you want to view.
- Press enter, and scroll through the results to see everyone that has Stitched that creator.
How can I see the duets of a video?
Go to search in the TikTok app. Enter “duet @[the video’s username]” in the search bar. Your username should be placed after the “@” sign. You’ll finally find all the duets that others have done with you.
How do you see all the stitch videos on TikTok?
As spotted on a r/Tiktokhelp Reddit thread, it’s possible to find stitches simply by using the search bar. Just tap the Discover button at the bottom of the screen and then type “#stitch@/username” (making sure to replace “username” with the TikTok account name) and the top Stitches featuring that creator will appear.
How do I see video stitches?
Here’s how to watch stitches on TikTok.
You first need to go to “Discover,” and then navigate over to the search bar. Then, you should enter “#stitch@username” where “username” is the name of the account that you want to view stitches from.
How do you TikTok duet?
How to do a Duet on TikTok
- Open the TikTok app.
- Navigate to the video you wish to Duet.
- Select the share button (which looks like an arrow) on the right side of the screen.
- Press the Duet button.
- Hit the red button at the bottom of the screen and record your video.
- Add any effects, text, filters, or stickers.
- Tap Next.
Can you stitch more than 5 seconds?
You can trim the clip how you like but you can only select up to five seconds from the video. Press “Next.”